Membership Map

What is the meaning of the different colors?  I located a tag that looked like my house, it was red.  When I entered my address, the same tag turned blue with the symbol of the house.  How cool! 

Philip Bryant
Ballooning Adventures of Texas
518 Texas Star Dr
Richmond, TX  77469
713-299-5179

• 2 weeks later...

HI Phil,

The member map is colored to represent different pins.  Green is a balloon Event, Yellow is a Ride operator, Red is a repair station, Dark blue is a manufacturer, Brown is a board BFA Board member.  If a member puts a pin in the map as a Pilot member it will be a blue one.  This allows the guest visitor on the site to be able to locate what they are after anywhere in the country.

Spread the word for us.  The only way this site becomes useful is when we get members who contribute both knowledge and information.

Jeff

justletters.png

A Balloon Site built by Balloonists for

Balloonist's Become a Member Today

Jeff A Thompson.  Admin@HotAirBalloonist.com 407-421-9322

?
44 year LTA pilot, BFA member since 1977, BFA Level DA-8, Ed Yost Master Pilot. 6500 flights, 5650 Flight Hours

• 1 year later...

New update about member map.

The member map is up and running but the database we had attached is unable to connect currently.  As a member you can put a pin in the map to show your location.  The custom markers we had for ride operations and balloon festivals and other items are no longer visible on the map but should be able to post them in a future upgrade of the member map module.

In the mean time log in and post your location on the map.

Jeff

justletters.png

A Balloon Site built by Balloonists for

Balloonist's Become a Member Today

Jeff A Thompson.  Admin@HotAirBalloonist.com 407-421-9322

?
44 year LTA pilot, BFA member since 1977, BFA Level DA-8, Ed Yost Master Pilot. 6500 flights, 5650 Flight Hours