Lucky to be there!

I have been very lucky to have been to each of the hall of fame inductions.  There are held during the Indianola National Balloon Classic each year.  An event I have attended each of the last several years.  I have been fortunate enough to be able to attend each of the hall of fame inductions.  Many of us in the world of ballooning do not understand fully the rich heritage our sport has.  Even people like myself who has been involved in ballooning since the mid 70's still do not fully understand the precious and valuable resources we hung around with every day.  The Hall of Fame is a great way to highlight the pioneers and fantastic experiences of the early days of the ballooning world.  I would encourage any balloonist who is traveling any where near Indianola Iowa to take the time out of their trip and go and visit the National Balloon Museum and especially the Ballooning Hall of fame.

HallOfFameWall2012.jpg  museumid.png

justletters.png

A Balloon Site built by Balloonists for

Balloonist's Become a Member Today

Jeff A Thompson.  Admin@HotAirBalloonist.com 407-421-9322

?
44 year LTA pilot, BFA member since 1977, BFA Level DA-8, Ed Yost Master Pilot. 6500 flights, 5650 Flight Hours