2014 the Pacific NW Safety Seminar, Salem, Oregon. ONLINE!

hotairballoonist

Hello all, April 26th 2014 the Pacific NW Safety Seminar will happen from Salem, Oregon. Not only will this seminar be in person, you can also watch the webcast as well. You will be able to ask questions of the speakers during the seminar. After the seminar, there will be a test sent to all viewers. This has been granted sanctioning by the BFA.
Speaker lineup is:
Gordon Schwontkoski- Crew training
Gordon Schwontkoski- Accidents
Andy Baird- Making a better pilot through competition Andy Baird- Pilot Decision Making Brad Temeyer- Weather Kathy Smith- Tethering Cory Miller- Electricity Step Potential Portland, Oregon FAA Office- FARs

Cost is $40.00 per person. There are discounts for more people attending as well. 2 people attending is $75.00 and 3 people attending is $100.00 Contact me if more than 3 people would like to attend for price.
. I will start the live-stream broadcast at 7:20 am pacific Time and it will go until about 4:45 pm Pacific Time.

This will be 10:20 am to 7:45 pm in the eastern time zone (Florida)

If you have any questions, please contact me through email or by phone at 503-877-4693.
To register for the seminar go to:
http://jotform.us/form/33505375358155

Have a great day!
Cory Miller

justletters.png

A Balloon Site built by Balloonists for

Balloonist's Become a Member Today

Jeff A Thompson.  Admin@HotAirBalloonist.com 407-421-9322

?
44 year LTA pilot, BFA member since 1977, BFA Level DA-8, Ed Yost Master Pilot. 6500 flights, 5650 Flight Hours