Hot Air Balloon Cups (PF10THOMPAIRE21) Very Few Left

(4 customer reviews)

$43.00$325.00

Hot Air Balloon Champagne Cups (Nearly out of stock)

These are almost sold out.  If you wish to order some of the next order “Custom Balloon Cups 2.0” of custom cups you may pre-purchase a case of cups by going HERE

Please make your selection carefully.

There are several versions of the custom balloon cup.  They all have the balloonist prayer on the cup. You may order in many quantities.  It is possible that the cup version or quantity you wish to have is sold out.  See if there may be a smaller quantity of that cup in stock.  Order plenty so you have a good stock of them.  You may order in (Full Case, Half Case, Quarter Case, Fifth Case and even a Tenth of a Case).  Once you are sure you have selected the Custom Balloon Cup version you would like and you have selected the amount of cups you would like put them in your cart and head to checkout.  Please keep in mind that some of the new custom cups are still being produced and we do not have them in stock yet.  Those can be back ordered and as soon as they arrive we will get them on the way to you.  Please look at all the variations before making your choice.  THANK YOU.

Fly well, Have FUN & BE SAFE

SKU: N/A Category:

Description

Balloonist have for years used a 10 oz plastic cup for their after-flight Champagne Ceremony.  This plastic cup is reusable, dishwasher safe, and if your passenger wants to keep it, the cup can be used as a souvenir.  To place an order please select the amount you wish to purchase.  You will be given a few shipping options. We have used these cups for more than 10 years and our customers love them.

Ordering options are as follows.

• Full Case (20 sleeves = 500 cups)

• Half Case (10 sleeves = 250 cups)

• 1/4 Case (5 sleeves = 125 cups)

• 1/5 Case (4 sleeves = 100 cups)

• 1/10 Case (2 sleeves = 50 cups)

Thank you for all you do for the Balloon World.

Additional information

Weight 17 lbs
Dimensions 15 × 12 × 15 in
Cups

Cups can be ordered in many different quantities. Select from:, Full Case (500 cups), Half Case (250 cups), Quater Case (125 cups), One Fifth Case (100 cups), One Tenth Case (50 cups)

4 reviews for Hot Air Balloon Cups (PF10THOMPAIRE21) Very Few Left

1. Billy Green (verified owner)

The Cups are very nice can’t wait to start handing them out to my passengers

2. Penny Suttle (verified owner)

Received our order yesterday. The balloon cups are fantastic and we know who all the balloons on the cup belong to. It will be fun to share these with customers and passengers. Thanks for all the work you put into creating them.

3. Dave Bair (verified owner)

These cups are perfect! Our passengers will love them to celebrate the flight and take home as a fun souvenir.

4. Peggy Watson-Meinke (verified owner)

Love them. My crew are crazy about them having my balloon on it. They may be making their own order!! Can’t wait to show them to our balloon club this weekend. I put it on my FB page and got over 80 likes and comments. Good job!

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.