Click or hover over image to zoom in

Radio Holder

(1 review)
$45
Radio Holder
Pilots need to be able to communicate to each other and to the ground team.  This radio holder wrapped around an upright and keeps the radio right at the pilots fingertips.  Equipped with a safety strap for landing and a remote mic mounting loop.  This radio holder also keeps the radio up near the pilots head so they can easily hear transmissions from others.  Much better than clipping a radio to your belt where it can get knocked off during a brisk landing or even caught on a vent line.  Keep your radio up where it should be and out of harms way.

About Radio Holder

Radio Holder
Pilots need to be able to communicate to each other and to the ground team.  This radio holder wrapped around an upright and keeps the radio right at the pilots fingertips.  Equipped Holder.pngwith a safety strap for landing and a remote mic mounting loop.  This radio holder also keeps the radio up near the pilots head so they can easily hear transmissions from others.  Much better than clipping a radio to your belt where it can get knocked off during a brisk landing or even caught on a vent line.  Keep your radio up where it should be and out of harms way.

Shipping Options

Shipping options and prices may vary depending on the total value of your order. Your final shipping price will be determined at checkout.

• FREE - Pickup (Pickup 8am-5pm daily)

Shipping Size

• Size
    0 in × 0 in × 0 in
  • Weight
    0 lb

I have used these radio holders for over 10 years.  They work wonderfully.  They keep the radio safe and out of harms way and at the same time allow for easy access and use of the radio.  You can easily listen to all broadcasts from other pilots on the same channel without having to hold the radio up to your head or un-clip from your belt. RadioHolderinflight.png.18ff52adda53b080b2f067eb4fd48c77.png Now that I have grown accustom to having my radio in such a convenient location I would not want to fly without one.  Did I mention I have also never had a radio damaged on a hard landing with one of these!  Well Worth the investment.

Link to review