Thank you! Balloon World (May 25th 2020)

hotairballoonist

I hope everyone is doing well. 

I am continuing to recover from my stroke.  Each day I gain more strength and try to stay busy.  I am still suffering some equilibrium issues but overall I seem to be doing extremely well.  I have so far done better than the doctors have expected.  I am currently making washable / reusable protective masks.  They are available in the store on HotAirBalloonist.com.  We have already sold out of the Navy Blue but have added new prints you may like.  They can be purchased online and we send them out in less than 24 hours.  Get yours today, while supplies last.

New Look and New Features.

We know you hate to have to log in all the time so we have addressed the issue of logging in.  All sites like Facebook, Amazon and others require users to log in, and we are no different.  There are private areas of the site for members only.  To help our members we have created a few different ways that HiconY.pngmay make logging in easier.  Once you have logged in you can select (remember me) and next time you will not need to remember your user name or password.  You can also use your Facebook or Twitter accounts to log into the site!  Even better yet using your phone or tablet you can save any page on the site as a bookmark or save to home screen and our new tablet icon will appear.  Then when you go to the site and log in ONCE and you will never have to log in again!   Here is how you set it up.  Go to any page and save the page to your device.  Then use the new link to go to the site and logged in.  Now just close the browser.  Now click the icon on your tablet or phone and POOF you are back on the site and logged in!  Pretty cool! 

Equipment 4 Sale

I know many of you use the Facebook groups for posting equipment for sale.  I have also looked at many of the balloon groups.  The issue I keep having is where to look? There must be 50 different groups on Facebook and how do you find what you are looking for?  If you need a tank you must look down the page past two dozen other posts to find the first one that has a propane tank and it’s not what you are looking for.  SO, post your stuff on HotAirBalloonist.com  There is NO COST to place an ad.  You can create an advertisement with up to 20MB’s of photos, Contact information and more.  The best part is you can post your item in a category that is relevant.  Tanks go in the Tanks forum and baskets go in the basket forum and trucks…  Well you get it.  There is even a video tutorial on HOW TO DO IT.  No reason not to!  If you need help just send us an email and we will call you and walk you thru the process!

BASKET CURTAINS

I have posted a bunch of stuff on Facebook about the clear vinyl curtains we have been producing for large ride baskets.  So far we have made curtain sets for 4 completely different baskets.  We have posted the Cut Sheets (patterns) online along with a downloadable basket measuring sheet an even a IMG_7892.JPEG“How To” PowerPoint presentation.  All are FREE for download on the site.  Have a look at them on the HAB site and if you need curtains for your basket feel free to contact us.

Thank you goes out to everyone who has been so kind to me and my family as I have been recovering.  I will continue to be as much of a benefit to the balloon community as I can.  Your support the last few months has been extremely heartwarming. 

Thank you for all you do for the balloon world.

Jeff A Thompson

justletters.png

A Balloon Site built by Balloonists for

Balloonist's Become a Member Today

Jeff A Thompson.  Admin@HotAirBalloonist.com 407-421-9322

?
44 year LTA pilot, BFA member since 1977, BFA Level DA-8, Ed Yost Master Pilot. 6500 flights, 5650 Flight Hours