Looking to hire/train thermal airship pilot for Florida

Guest Ron K Miller

Guest Ron K Miller

I have a high net worth businessman with interests in Orlando and Miami that is interested in having me running an airship advertising program for him.  I've been a commercial hot air balloon pilot for 37 years and own www.BalloonRidesUSA.com.  I am a Cameron emeritus dealer.

We will be using my AS-56 Thermal Airship:

https://www.trade-a-plane.com/search?category_level1=Balloons++%7C++Airships&make=THUNDER+%26+COLT+LTD&model=COLT+AS-56&listing_id=2384906&s-type=aircraft

I currently need a Florida (Orlando would be ideal) based commercial balloon pilot to train to take my place, the position will be full time.  After training I would have no interest.  I would do it myself but quite frankly at 66 my main passion is downhill skiing.

If you have anyone you can recommend it would be greatly appreciated.  The pilot would work directly for my contact.  Training would begin immediately in Tucson and last for a couple of weeks, all expenses would of course be paid for.  If you don't have anyone in mind if you could put the word out locally it would be greatly appreciated.

My cell phone is 520-237-1926 and I would encourage anyone interested to call me ASAP.

Best,

Ron

Ron K. Miller