ATTENTION BALLOON EVENTS (Late Jan 2018)

hotairballoonist

Hi Everyone.

I am looking again for a little help.  First of all THANK YOU to all who helped me get in contact with many safety seminars all over the country.  We have 10 care packages going out to these seminars with 100’s of giveaway goodies for all the attendees and some extra gifts for some lucky winners.  You may see some of the HAB stuff at your seminar soon.

Here is my next project.

I am looking for Balloon Events.  More specifically I am looking for the event organizers or those persons whom are responsible for the event, or on the events committee. In past years I have spent my January filling the HAB event calendar with as many events as I could find.  No matter how hard I tried, I still missed many events or did not have the complete or most up to date information.  This year I would like set up an account for each event, so they may post their own information on the calendar. 

So if you are involved with the planning of a balloon event or you know someone who is please have them contact me privately so I can set up an account and they can post their event information for everyone to see and use. 

If you wish to see what an event looks like go to the Calendar page and look at MARCH.  There are two events you can view.  “My Balloon Event” the first weekend of the month (Sample Event), or the FAVIA 225 (REAL event) starting on the 22nd posted by Tony Saxton.

There is a video tutorial available for viewing in the download center under the category Video Tutorials

Located at:

Downloads > Tutorials & Presentations > Video Tutorials >How to Create a Calendar Event  

<SIDE note>.  The BFA Hall of fame “NOTABLE BALLOONIST BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION” forum is now open for public viewing.  If you have time have a look.  If you know of someone who should be listed contact the BFA HOF committee.

Located at:

Home > BFA > BFA Hall of Fame Committee > NOTABLE BALLOONIST BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION

Thank you all again.

Jeff

HotAirBalloonist.com

justletters.png

A Balloon Site built by Balloonists for

Balloonist's Become a Member Today

Jeff A Thompson.  Admin@HotAirBalloonist.com 407-421-9322

?
44 year LTA pilot, BFA member since 1977, BFA Level DA-8, Ed Yost Master Pilot. 6500 flights, 5650 Flight Hours