New Stuff (May 2020)

hotairballoonist

Every day things change.

If you have a balloon event and there will be a change of dates or any alteration please let us know.  We will update your information on our events calendar.  We are saddened to hear that the National Balloon Classic will not happen this year but hope that next years event is the best ever.

Balloon Clubs

I have been promising a video on using the Balloon Club feature on the HAB site.  They are up!  Three "How To" videos on the Balloon Club feature on the site.  Have a view and see the cool stuff you can do.  If you are a balloon ride operator purchase a "Ride Operators" membership this month and we will toss in THREE free ground crew memberships so you can start a club for yourself and your team.

The BFA and Covid-19

The Balloon Federation has posted a statement that all balloonists should read.  The very first category on the site is the BFA category.  Check out the forum BFA and you will see the first two topics are Covid-19 topics.   I believe they are well worth the time to read and well written.

The Recovery

I am still progressing each day.  As I learn more about what had happened, I realize each day I am a very lucky man.  For me at least the "Stay at home" order has given me the time to do a bunch of stuff on the HAB site.   I Still am somewhat weak physically but have no apparent impairments.  I still get dizzy from time to time, but take each day as a new chance to do more good things.

Thank you all for what you do for the balloon world.

Stay safe.

Jeff A Thompson

justletters.png

A Balloon Site built by Balloonists for

Balloonist's Become a Member Today

Jeff A Thompson.  Admin@HotAirBalloonist.com 407-421-9322

?
44 year LTA pilot, BFA member since 1977, BFA Level DA-8, Ed Yost Master Pilot. 6500 flights, 5650 Flight Hours